Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Always Smiling

They posted Saturday (for no reason, don't get me started) so I'm going to try to get a quick post in so I don't go too long without posting.

I just realized a day or two ago that I have MLB Network. How did I not know this? So now I'm watching Hot Stove and MLB Tonight every night. The wife is not happy. Lucky for me, I have my priorities straight. Which is why I'm still watching MLB Network.

Today's post was a finalist for the 2020 MLB 1st & 2nd team (I watched it last night on MLB Network) but he didn't get on either, which considering his position fields 3 for each team, doesn't bode well. I'm not complaining though, I didn't think he would make it.

I only have one card of Eloy, it was picked up when I was shopping for team sets on Sportlots and I needed it for the 2019 Topps Stickers set. This is my 52nd card of Jimenez.

While I'm still watching college basketball, I'm looking forward to spring training already. Not just because I miss seeing Eloy smiling and waving at the camera after he puts one over the fence.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.