Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, December 7, 2020

It's MonDave

Don't ask about the title, it gets hard to be creative all the time. It's Monday and the post is about Dave. Yeah, I said it wasn't that creative.

I was going to do a quick post before bed, but this guy came up. He's a Tier 1 collection so I went through Sportlots and bought everything I didn't have that was under $.50.


That first card is the 125th Anniversary Parallel. I had never seen the bottom card before, it's from the 1993 UD All-Time Heroes set.


The top 2 are Fleer Glossy, the middle 2 are Topps Tiffany and the bottom 2 are both Mother's Cookies.

This whole pic are all stickers. I know it looks like a bunch of dupes but I picked up the base stickers and the O-Pee-Chee brand stickers and than the bottom stickers where there are 3, one is a hardback issue.

I actually scanned the backs just to so you can see that there is a difference. To be honest, I wasn't even aware that they had O-Pee-Chee stickers so it was all new to me.

These 18 cards/stickers put the Dravecky collection at 59 cards which is actually good for 64% of his cards. He only has 92 listed on TCDB.

2 comments:

  1. Mondave. I like it. I also really like those 1993 UD All-Time Heroes cards. I just bought a box on eBay. Can't wait to open it up and try to build the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever titles are not something that always comes easy, especially after if you've been blogging for so many years.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.