Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

the Kid Collection

Only 2 more posts left for 2020, 1 more after this one. I got my Sportlots package logged but I still have to scan them but I got a few days until the new year.

Today's post is another deceased HOF'er but he didn't pass this year. Actually 8 years ago but it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.




2 playing day cards with a modern card. That modern card is a pretty spectacular, it's always good to see a photo that hasn't been used. All Mets cards too which I like but I have to admit, I like seeing the Expos jerseys as well. These 3 came from Jeff again, they give me 139 cards of the Kid.

4 comments:

  1. He made his name with the Expos, but he won the WS with the Mets. So either is acceptable.

    The Giants and Dodgers cards are weak though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Stadium Club card is a great looking card. I'm not an art or photography expert, but as a fan of cards I love the decision to use a B&W photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stadium Club has been pretty spectacular lately. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that is a nice looking Stadium Club card. So unique!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.