Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 30, 2017

2 Phillies for 2 Collections

Even though I said in the title I got 2 cards, technically, I got 3 but I only ordered the 2 Phillies cards. They also came from 2 different sellers.


I picked up this 2017 Topps insert of "Lefty" for a quarter/shipped. It's a nice full color shot of Steve Carlton. It is my 92nd card of his for that player collection.


As you can see, the 2nd Phillies card goes to the vintage collection. I picked up this 1978 card for $.16/shipped.  It is my 152nd card for that set.


Along with that last vintage pick-up came this card as a throw in and it goes right into the same collection. A freebie, hells yeah, I'll take it. It's my 70th card of the 1981 Fleer set.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.