Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Completed Team Sets–2009 Topps Ticket to Stardom

team-09toppstickettostardom

Back in 2009, I was buying boxes from the LCS, this was one of them.  I don’t know if I completed the team set back then or not.  But when I got back into it last year I still had the majority of them.

team-09toppstickettostardom02

My largest team set to date at 11 cards.  By the time I’m done posting, it’ll be larger.  I’ve completed a couple of team sets from just a few years ago.  From the Topps base sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.