Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ebay–Billy Williams Collection

ebay-billywilliams25

I got this addition to my Billy Williams collection for a whopping $.25.  It was listed as “Billy Williams baseball card”.  Nothing about being a 2003 Fleer Tradition, nothing about being a Chicago Cubs card, nothing about it being numbered 25/100.  Not in the title or in the description.  They were not a new seller but only had 306 feedback rating.  I went through his other items for sale and he had a Rick Burleson 1987 Topps card with a Buy it Now for $1.  So I have no idea how he let this go for a quarter, but I’ll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.