Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Completed Team Sets–2010 Topps

team-10topps

My first flagship completed set.  This is only series 1 & 2, I don’t include Update as part of the set.  If they intended it to be part of the set, they would pick up where the numbering left off instead of using the U numbering system.  At least that’s the way I think about it.

team-10topps02

I’ve heard complaints of this design, it’s not my favorite but I don’t think it’s horrible either.  I like the logo on the front.  Almost all action shots.

team-10topps03

Love the team card.  I threw in the Beckham because it’s a completed insert set.  It was the only White Sox in the When They Were Young set, therefore it’s completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.