Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Ebay - White Sox Collection

This weeks new additions to the White Sox collection.

ebay-wsox01.1

1980’s Kellogg’s cereal 3D cards (Chet Lemon and Claudell Washington)

Picked both of these up for $.99 each.  I saw this seller with these and the following cards and I couldn’t resist.

ebay-wsox01.2

1983 Kellogg’s 3D cards (Greg Luzinski, Harold Baines & Britt Burns)

I got all the above cards for $.99 each all from the same seller that I got the last Tom Seaver collection cards.

ebay-wsox03ebay224

2004 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Sweet Threads game-used jersey

Picked this up for ($2.24/shipped).  Not a huge fan of Mags but I did like him when he was here.  Plus it’s a relic card.

ebay-wsox02ebay96   ebay-wsox04ebay50

1968 Topps Chicago White Sox team card and Wilbur Wood.

Picked up the team card for $.96 and the Wood for $.50.  Great prices, I think.  If I really like the vintage card I’ll usually up my max bid to $1.

player-konerko

2012 Topps ‘87 mini ($.35)

I actually thought I needed this for the Paul Konerko collection, but I already had one.  I still needed one for the White Sox collection though so it still worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.