Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

This Week on MSO

It’s Sunday, time to recap the pictures that I post on My Sports Obsession Tumblr page.  It is a variety of sports pictures and videos from vintage to current.

zzz-blogbanner03

Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw scrambles before throwing one of his four touchdown passes in Super Bowl XIII at the Orange Bowl in Miami on Jan. 21, 1979. Pittsburgh defeated the Dallas Cowboys 35-31 to become the first team to win three Super Bowls. (Walter Iooss Jr./SI)

Terry Bradshaw

 

I knew I slacked off on my Tumblr pages this week but I didn’t realize just how bad I had so you only get 2 pics, sorry.

If there is too many gif images above they may not all show up, if this is the case, then check out all the photographs and gifs above on My Sports Obsession Tumblr or like us on Facebook so you can share with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.