Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

February Additions - Barry Larkin Collection

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the  Collection




1990 Fleer ($.13)
1991 Upper Deck ($.13)
1991 Score ($.12)
1992 Fleer ($.12)
1992 Fleer Ultra ($.12)
1992 Topps Stadium Club ($.12)
1996 Pacific ($.12)

1997 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Stick-Ums ($.40)
1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond ($.40)
2000 Fleer Impact ($.17)
 These cards put my Barry Larkin collection at 85 cards. It's moving right along, before you know it I'll be in the triple digits. I like the Stick-Ums, I remember opening up a box of Collector's Choice back then.

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of Larkin duplicates, I'm sure I could help you out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to but I have nothing to trade with. I don't buy hardly anything (a couple of packs) unless it's part of my PC so I don't have much to send. I appreciate the offer though.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.