Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

January Pick-Ups - Michigan Collection

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Michigan Collection











You've seen the look of these cards in the many of Michigan player collections I have but here is the whole set as Dennis hooked me up with all of them. This is a pretty great set from the look to the content. I really like the top few cards, the stadiums and arena's. I really love this set.



Dennis also through these 2 LaMarr Woodley's in just to sweeten the deal even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.