Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

February Pick-Ups - White Sox Collection (1978-1997)

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the White Sox Collection




1990 Topps 
1993 Fleer
1997 Donruss
1997 Donruss
1997 Donruss
1997 Donruss
More great cards from Jimmy to go with what he sent yesterday.


1996 Leaf Signature Series Silver Autograph ($4.25)
One more White Sox auto to go with the other 2 from yesterday. I paid a little more than normal but I didn't have a Karkovice auto yet so I went for it anyways.


1990 Bowman
I didn't actually order this but it was in my box, and I needed it so there you go.


1978 Topps ($.50)
1979 Topps ($.50)
I also managed to grab these for my late 70's White Sox team sets.

Even though it's the last day of the month and I have 2 more posts left for Feburary, I haven't scanned March's cards yet so I'll do that this weekend and finish off my posts before then, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.