Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, March 25, 2016

February Additions - Jim Abbott & Chris Getz Collections

This months pick-ups come from
  1. Jimmy at S.Mack Talk
  2. Ray at All Cardinals All the Time
  3. Sluggo (my cousin)
  4. JustCommons.com
  5. COMC.com
  6. LCS - Media Madhouse
  7. LCS - Just Cards
  8. Ebay
  9. Packs

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the Jim Abbott Collection and the Chris Getz Collection.



1993 Fleer ($.10)
1992 Upper Deck ($.15) 
1996 Pacific ($.15)
1992 O-Pee-Chee ($.15)
1996 Topps ($.15)
2008 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Gold ($.30)
2014 Topps Red Foil ($.60)


2015 Topps Update Pride & Perseverance ($.25)



2002 Topps American Pie Through the Years ($6)
I put those 2 players together since they are both Michigan alumni. Oddly enough, I collect both of them for other reasons, just being a Michigan man made it easier to collect them. Both of these players also played for the White Sox, although none of the cards above represent that.

All those Abbott's up there put that collection at 74 cards. That last card above is my first relic of his so I paid the $6 even though it's above my usual budget, that's what tax money is for anyways.

The 2 Chris Getz put that collection at 27 cards. I don't run into his cards much on Ebay but Dennis usually hooks me up with a few since we have that collection in common. Both of these players we have in common actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.