Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

January Pick-Ups - White Sox Collection

I'm still trying to get through my January posts so bare with me. I have learned to combine posts so I can get through the month so we'll see how well I do with February. I'm going to blame it on a short month, yeah, that sounds good. I actually had this set to post this morning just to space out my posts but apparently that didn't work.

January's pick-ups come from
  1. Dennis at "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"
  2. Sluggo (my cousin)
  3. Ebay
  4. Packs (I actually bought some packs)

I've randomed and todays selection are going to the White Sox Collection




2015 Topps
1987 Donruss Opening Day Box Set
2013 Topps Calling Card
2014 Topps
Dennis sent me these 4 cards to go to the White Sox collection.



1984 Donruss ($.14)
1992 Topps ($.06)
1993 Score Select ($.12)
2008 Bowman Chrome Refractor ($.15)
Grabbed these 4 cards all really cheap, the first 3 cards didn't surprise me, the refractor did. Being Orlando Cabrera, I figured I had a shot at it, but not at $.15.


2015 Topps
2014 Topps Update
2014 Topps Update Red Foil
2014 Topps Update 
2014 Topps Update
I'd say I did really well with the Update box compared to the base pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.