Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

A busy Saturday

It was an unusual Saturday as in I actually had to work, and go in an hour earlier than normal at that. I made the mistake of napping to long after work yesterday and couldn't go to sleep last night so not going to bed till 1:00 am and having to get up at 4:30 am did not help me any. After I got off work, I picked up my daughter at a friends house and then came home, showered up and headed out to my cousin's kids graduation party. I finally got home for the day and found an envelope sitting on the kitchen counter. I opened it up to 1 card but it's a nice card.

2014 Topps Allen & Ginter's Framed Mini Autograph
My first auto of Matt Davidson although I believe I have another one coming in the mail. He is currently in the minors which is probably why I picked it up for $2.75/shipped.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.