Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday madness

Today is going to be a quick post, even though I received 6 envelopes with 11 cards. It'll be quick because Mondays kick my ass. I tend to sleep in too much on the weekends and then Sunday night I can't go to sleep so I usually end up with around 4 hours sleep. Normally, I would come home and get online but after work I went and donated blood and by the time I got home, we were having supper. So I'm just now getting around to posting, and I'm sleepy. So let's get to it.

1981 Topps
 Still need 9 cards for the team set. Picked this up for $.35/shipped.
1991 Topps
 This card takes this team set down to 1 last card. Picked this one up for $.12/shipped.
1992 Topps
 This card also brings this team set down to 1 card. I got this one for $.01/shipped. You didn't read that wrong, a penny.

1987 Topps All-Star Set
I remember sending in wrappers or game cards or something to get these. I grabbed this one for another $.12/shipped.

All 4 of the above came from the same seller and all go to the White Sox collection.

2016 Topps First Pitch
I had to pick this one up because it's a Sox card and because he's a Star Trek guy. I probably wouldn't have picked it up if he wasn't in the Sox uniform though. I grabbed this one for $.54/shipped. I do want the Haley Atwell as well from this set even though it doesn't really fit into my collection.

1995 Donruss Top of the Order
Picked this one up for $.06/shipped.

1995 Donruss Top of the Order
 Picked this one up for $.06 as well. Both of the above go to the White Sox Collection.

1995 Donruss Top of the Order
Obviously, the last 3 cards all came from the same seller. I don't think I've ever seen this set so it was nice to grab 3 for my collections. I also only paid $.06/shipped for this Abbott for that player collection.

1983 Topps Stickers
 I always like grabbing these stickers since I used to buy them up like crazy as a kid. This one came to me for $.52/shipped. This one goes to the Carlton Fisk Collection.

1989 Topps All-Star Glossy
 The only player in this post to never play for the White Sox. I got this card of the Kid for $.30/shipped.

2006 Upper Deck Artifacts MLB Apparel #'d /325
I also picked up this relic of Tadahito Iguchi for the White Sox Collection for $3.49/shipped. Love the jersey swatches with pinstripes.

Sorry for the quick post, but I'm heading for bed. See you, hopefully, tomorrow with more cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.