Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sale Saturday

I got one card in the mail today. I think that means I got a card every day this week. I'm not sure that will happen again for awhile but I'm certainly not complaining about it. It goes to a player collection and the White Sox Collection. Only, the bad news is, he is no longer with the White Sox, he's now with the wrong Sox.


I picked up this Chris Sale addition for $.23/shipped. I thought I had this Prizm card but I must have been thinking of another years card. I do have another so I assume that's what it is. This is my 112th card in the Chris Sale Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.