Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Lots of envelopes

I got 4 envelopes today from 2 sellers and also got some cards from my cousin. I haven't gone through those yet and a couple of the envelopes had quite a few cards in the them so I'm going to show off the smaller envelopes today. I'm not sure how I ended up with 2 different envelopes from 2 different sellers, I would assume the holiday through off the some of the mailers.


It's rare to get a 1987 Topps card anymore since I'm a little over 87% complete. I'm sure I could find the cards I need fairly easily but I just let them come to me, it's not like I'm in a hurry. I picked up this card of Chris Speier for $.06/shipped.


1986 Fleer, on the other hand, is only a touch over 11% completed so I'm always happy to grab these. I got this card of Don Robinson for $.15/shipped.


Ahh, the good ol' Montreal Expos. Although, now that I look at it, 2 of them have Tigers on, I'm guessing trades of some sort happened. I'd prefer to see this then some of the horrible photoshops on these 70's cards. I picked up this 1979 Topps for $.15/shipped. That set is at 42% complete.


I also picked up a couple of 1994 Fleer for the White Sox Collection. These 2 didn't really do much as far as that team set goes, I still need quite a bit of them, but regardless, I still needed these. I picked up the Robin Ventura for $.23/shipped and the Ellis Burks for a dime/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.