Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

2 Days in a Row

I got another card in the mail today, and after getting a dual relic yesterday, I got an autograph today. He was a starter, at least for the first few weeks of the season.


If I remember correctly, he was our starting center fielder but after coming out the gate at a snail pace he lost his spot in center and then eventually his spot on the team. He had a great spring but it didn't carry over. Which considering this is a 2013, says something that he didn't get his shot until 2017. I picked this up for $2.25/shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.