Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

I thought I was 2 for 2

Along with some last minute Christmas gifts that we didn't think were going to arrive on time, I got a couple of envelopes in the mail today as well.

Yesterday I received a huge box full of stuff from Dennis that I've gone through but haven't gotten around scanning stuff yet but I wanted to let him know I got it and it was awesome. Loved all the old Beckett's.

Let's get to today's though, I got 2 cards in 2 envelopes.


This card doesn't look familiar to me at all so I assumed I didn't have it. Until I got it and went to log it in. Oops. Definitely not the first time that's happened. I only paid a quarter/shipped so I'm not out to much.


This card I know I don't have because I had to check before I ordered it because I just got another one of his autographs awhile back and wanted to see if it was a different one or not. That and those are the only 2 cards I have of him. I picked this one up for $2.25/shipped.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Glasgow, I need to get an autograph of him myself!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.