Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

I'm here, still

I've been slacking here but not on my cards. I've been trying to get all my cards in on the Trading Card Database (MySportsObsession). I've gotten all my player collections listed and I started the Vintage collection but I've only gotten my 1973 Topps logged in so far. I did get a few cards in the mail the last couple of days so I thought I'd throw up a quick post.


We'll start with the Baseball Collection, which in reality is any card that doesn't go into my other collections. I picked up this 2016 card for $.10/shipped. It's my 16th card from that set, all picked up for a dime or less on Ebay.


Next up is the White Sox Collection, this blue Tim Anderson from the Big League set came to me for $.15/shipped. I believe this is the first card I've gotten from that set and it's not even a base card.


Now for the player collection portion. I grabbed this Chris Sale A&G for $.20/shipped. This is my 145th card of Sale, sadly, it's another card in the wrong Sox jersey.


Last but not least, I grabbed a Tom Seaver that I didn't have, which is rare. With this card, I've already gotten half the cards that I added last year. I actually probably could have won it earlier but I usually skipped past it thinking I already had it. When I finally checked, I didn't. I grabbed it for a quarter/shipped. It is my 354th card of Seaver.

2 comments:

  1. You can always tell when a blogger starts using the TCDB, because all of sudden they stop blogging for stretches of time while they're adding their collection to the site.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.