Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 5, 2019

First 2 cards of 2019

I'm back after a little hiatus. I took some time off to travel to Florida a week ago but I slowed down the Ebay purchases for the last month for one, to save money and two, so I didn't have to get on to Ebay while I was there. I did get a couple of cards today in the mail, these will be the first of 2019 I received. Wish they were a little more exciting.

I picked up this 1988 Topps for the Baseball collection for $.10/shipped.

I also picked up this 1982 Fleer for the Vintage collection for $.15/shipped. This is only my 45th card from that set.

I'll be back with some better stuff. I got a Christmas package from Dennis to show off and I'm going to try to post a stats page tomorrow so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Always liked the Boggs card... even if they cropped off his left leg and the barrel of the bat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought it looked like he was crouching down to fit in the frame. Lol

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.