Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, January 7, 2019

Ryan Monday

I got one card in the mail today, it's a player collection card but of a collection that hasn't really gotten off the ground. This is only my 4th card of the former Wolverine and as it's a 2015, there's been time to pick some up.


I picked it up for $3/shipped. As I said above, it's only my 4th card of Jake but 2 of them are autographs and this is the first one in a pro uniform.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pickup! This one's been hard for me to find at a good price so kudos on nabbing it for $3. I hope he comes back healthy next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the name, I immediately thought of Sixteen Candles. Go Pack go!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.