Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

More Wolverine Autos

I picked up a couple more Wolverine autographs that came today. One guy I've been colling for a few years without to much luck and the other guy is a more recent collection that I've grabbed some cards lately.


I've been trying to get Mike Martin cards now for 7 years and this is only my 8th one and it cost me $3/shipped. It is my 3rd autograph of his and only my 2nd in a pro uniform. The other pro uniform card is the base card to this auto.


This Christmas colored card came to me for $2.25/shipped. I've only been collecting his cards a couple of years and it's up to 6 now and half of those are autographs. I picked up 4 of his last year as he's getting settled into the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.