Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Happy Birthday - Chris Getz

Chris was born on this day in 1983, making him 40 today.

MLB Debut - April 28th, 2008 (White Sox)

Years Active - 

  • 2008-2009 (White Sox)
  • 2010-2013 (Royals)
  • 2014 (Blue Jays)

Cards on TCDB - 239 cards (up 20 cards from last year)

Cards I have - 42 cards (same as last year)

PC Rank - #43 (#82 overall)

TCDB Rank - #2

Where they came from -




Happy Birthday Chris!

2 comments:

  1. Dennis and I were just talking about Getz yesterday. Go Blue!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.