Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cheap Ebay Pick-up

 

ebay12

  • 5 card lot of 1974 Topps ($1.71)

I went a little over my budget of $.50/card on this one.  But after saving a little bit on the other lots, I went ahead and went over.  Because I only needed 3 of the 5, it ended up costing me $.57/card.  But I couldn’t resist.  In case you didn’t notice, I paid the same for each lot because they were $1.08 Buy it Nows.  The seller had others, but the number of cards actually needed combined with shipping took me over my budget too much.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.