I had some money burning a hole through my COMC account and decided to spend it. The negative – I forgot to leave $3 to to pay for the shipping, so I had to add another $10 so I could ship them. The positive – that gave me another $7 to spend. I basically went through each player collection and picked up some cheap cards that I didn’t have. The following is previous entry’s on this purchase.
You can see above what is to come, if there is no link, it is to come soon.
- Bruce Hurst, Keith MacWhorter, Reid Nichols ($.45)
- Tug McGraw (World Series) ($.48)
- Steve Stone, Steve Carlton (Victory Leaders) ($.47)
- Len Barker, Steve Carlton (Strikeout Leaders) ($.45)
I really thought I’d end up with more 1981 Topps since the majority of them are inexpensive but I’m guessing that’s why a lot of them don’t get put up on COMC.
I paid $3 to ship all 46 cards which comes out to just under $.07 a card.
- Total price paid – $14.73
- Average price per card – $0.03
- Percentage completed – 509/726 (70% completed)