Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

COMC Purchase #6–1973 Topps

I had some money burning a hole through my COMC account and decided to spend it. The negative – I forgot to leave $3 to to pay for the shipping, so I had to add another $10 so I could ship them. The positive – that gave me another $7 to spend. I basically went through each player collection and picked up some cheap cards that I didn’t have. The following is previous entry’s on this purchase.

Dave Dravecky Collection – Luis Aparicio Collection – Paul Konerko Collection – Tom Seaver Collection – 1981 Topps – 1973 Topps – Michigan Collection

You can see above what is to come, if there is no link, it is to come soon.

comc-73topps42

comc-73topps4240

  • Fred Norman ($.42)
  • Wayne Simpson ($.40)

comc-73topps4540

 

  • Total price paid – $78.11
  • Average price per card – $0.24
  • Percentage completed – 319/684 (47% completed)

I paid $3 to ship all 46 cards which comes out to just under $.07 a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.