Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

COMC Purchase #6–1973 Topps

I had some money burning a hole through my COMC account and decided to spend it. The negative – I forgot to leave $3 to to pay for the shipping, so I had to add another $10 so I could ship them. The positive – that gave me another $7 to spend. I basically went through each player collection and picked up some cheap cards that I didn’t have. The following is previous entry’s on this purchase.

Dave Dravecky CollectionLuis Aparicio CollectionPaul Konerko CollectionTom Seaver Collection1981 Topps1973 ToppsMichigan Collection

You can see above what is to come, if there is no link, it is to come soon.

comc-73topps42

comc-73topps4240

  • Fred Norman ($.42)
  • Wayne Simpson ($.40)

comc-73topps4540

 

  • Total price paid – $78.11
  • Average price per card – $0.24
  • Percentage completed – 319/684 (47% completed)

I paid $3 to ship all 46 cards which comes out to just under $.07 a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.