Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cal Ripken jr & AJ Pierzynski collections

I didn’t realize that I forgot to post yesterday until I went to do it today.  Oops.

I grabbed both of these cards from the same seller, as (almost) always, it was free shipping.

Cal Ripken Jr.

Cal Ripken jr – 2001 Upper Deck (season highlights) #265

For some reason, I’m able to snag all kinds of Cal Ripken jr cards on the cheap.  For whatever the reason though, I’ll take it.  I got this one at my highest bid of $.54.

A.J. Pierzynski

AJ Pierzynski – 1999 Upper Deck Victory #223

I grabbed this rookie of AJ for only $.31.  I don’t have too many AJ cards with teams that aren’t the Chicago White Sox so I’m always happy to pick them up even if it is the Minnesota Twins.

3 comments:

  1. If you're interested, I have an almost-complete rainbow of AJP from 2013 Topps Chrome. I would be more than happy to send it your way. (When he left the Rangers, I lost interest in his cards).

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.