Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Carlton Fisk Collection

It’s always nice to add a Chicago White Sox card to a player collection, especially when he’s a hall of famer.  It’s also 24 years old, which sounds great, but that’s only a 1990.  Yeah, we’re old.

I picked up this card of Carlton Fisk for $.50, which was the minimum bid otherwise I probably could have gotten it cheaper.

Carlton Fisk

1990 Score

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.