Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

A couple of Sox

I got another 2 cards from 2 different envelopes. I'm not sure if they came today or yesterday since we didn't get the mail yesterday. Kids had school cancelled because of the freezing rain at below freezing temperatures so they didn't grab them and when I got home, I forgot to grab it. Oh well, you get today.


I picked up this Opening Day card for $.19/shipped. I was pleasantly surprised when I took it off my team set list because it leaves me to only 1 more card for that set.


I picked up this auto of a guy I'm not sure I've even heard of. It's from 2002 so I'm guessing I probably never will aside from a card or 2. I only paid $1.04 for it. I think I only put a max bid of $1.50 because it was anyone I knew.

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.