Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

2 Days of Envelopes

I had a busy day yesterday so I didn't get to post the 3 cards I received so I'll add them to the 3 cards that I got today. I came to my wife working in the yard so I helped shovel out some spots to plant plants and then had a late softball game so I didn't get home until 10 and after showering and eating, I was ready for bed. It was one of those rare days where I didn't even pick up my laptop.

Let's get to it.

1982 Topps
 I added this card to the Vintage collection even though it was a secondary card to the one below it. It was listed in the title but the only photo was the card below so I only bid for the 1.

1981 Topps
This was the card I bid on for the Steve Carlton collection. I won the lot for $.49/shipped so according to my records I got this card for $.25 and the 1982 Topps for $.24/shipped.

1985 Topps
Sticking with the 80's card, we'll show off the latest addition to the Mike Schmidt collection. I was surprised I didn't have this but I didn't. I picked it up for $.50/shipped.

1993 Leaf

2013 Panini Prizm
I grabbed 2 more for the Fisk collection, one for the each of the Sox's. The 1993 Leaf came to me for $.30/shipped. The Panini was had for $.40/shipped.

2014 Panini Rookies & Stars Dress for Success
To change gears a bit, I also picked up this relic piece from Denard Robinson for his collection. It actually came from the same seller as the 1985 Schmidt above and it was free shipping as well so it ended up being sent to me for $2.04.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.