Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 8, 2016

4 card Friday

After 2 days of no cards, I finally came home to 4 in the mail today. Let's check it out before I get to an announcement.

1999 Upper Deck Powerdeck Auxillery

1994 Donruss
I picked up 2 more Ripkens. I find it odd that after getting another the disc of Powerdeck earlier in the week, that I also land the Auxillery insert. I'm almost positive they were different sellers as well. I grabbed the UD for $.50/shipped and the Donruss checklist for $.41/shipped.

2013 Topps Allen & Ginter's Across the Years
One more for the Johnny Bench collection, another modern day one at that. I got this A&G insert for $.30/shipped.

2001 Upper Deck SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabrics
Picked up another Sox relic, although I'm not sure if it's actually a White Sox piece of fabric being as it's blue. It could be a throwback jersey but I don't know that they were using those often back then. I don't know and it doesn't matter, it's listed as a White Sox card so it is. I got this for $2.46/shipped.

My announcement is that I'm going to be cutting back, way back on my purchases. It's not that we are struggling again or anything but I have a few things I need to purchase for my personal use. I told the wife that I would cut back so I could afford the other purchases. So the blog will still be active for a couple of week because I still have bids out but after everything comes in, the posts will cut back. I will probably just divert my time to my other card blogs but I'll still post here occasionally, if anything, some random card posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.