Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, May 26, 2017

A couple of Sox

2 cards in 2 envelopes today. I had my first softball practice today so I'm wore out so let's just get to it.


I picked up this 1993 Topps Stadium Club for $.20/shipped. It was actually listed as a 1992 so I don't know if that helped me win it or not but either way, my win. This is my 151st Carlton Fisk for that player collection and it knocked off a card of the team collection but I'm a long way from finishing that. This is my 4th card of Fisk that I've picked up this year.


This is the only relic you'll see in the coming weeks, I always bid on relics if they are cheap enough but it seems like I win a bunch and then go awhile without getting any. This is one of those bunch times. I picked up this 2002 Fleer Flair relic for $1.99/shipped. I only put a $2 max bid which was apparently enough to bring it home. This (along with the Fisk) make 180 card picked up for the White Sox collection this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.