Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

80's cards with a Hall of Famer

I received a couple of envelopes with 7 cards in them. Seems like a lot for 2 envelopes but you'll see why in a few.


You would think since I'm over 75% completed on this set that I would at least have the White Sox team set but I don't. Even after this card, I still need another 8 cards to finish it. I did get this one for $.08/shipped.




I picked up these 6 from a set I didn't even know existed. As many as the seller had listed, I assume he probably had the whole set or at least real close to it but these were the only 6 that I won for under a quarter. I got 4 of them at $.06/shipped and 2 of them at $.16/shipped. These 6 puts the Yaz collection at 45 cards and I've actually picked up 12 since the beginning of the year, granted, half that was today.

2 comments:

  1. Love those Star oddball sets - they're usually good for some unique images and always provide a nice boost to PC's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Yastrzemskis! I was never really into the STAR sets from the 80's... until recently. Now I really enjoy adding them to my inserts & oddballs binders. I guess I've grown to appreciate bright borders and simple designs with age.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.