Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 15, 2017

Hall of Famer and Vintage

3 envelopes today and lots of Vintage. I guess we'll start off with the 1 card that wasn't vintage.


I grabbed this 1990 score of Barry Larkin for that player collection for $.01/shipped. Yep, another penny card of a Hall of Famer. It is my 121st different card of Barry Larkin and my 11th card of his this year.


I picked up both of these middle to late 70's cards from the same seller. I picked up both of these $.25/each/ shipped. The 1976 card is my 159th card of that set and the 1977 is my 100th of that set.




I picked up these 6 cards from the 1980 Topps set for between $.15/shipped to $.25/shipped. They give me 145 cards for that set and give me 199 cards picked up for the Vintage collection so far this year.

1 comment:

  1. Your 80T haul included a ton of Hall of Very Good members. Great bunch of names.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.