Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Multi-Sport day

It's a Monday so it feels like a 4 card day, but let's mix it up. How about 2 baseball cards and 2 basketball cards. 2 player collections, 1 team collection and a vintage collection. Even throw in a relic card. Sounds exciting, let's get to it.


This is my 2nd Caris LeVert card all-together as well as the 2nd in the last couple of weeks. I picked this up for $.23/shipped. I'd like to get a LeVert in the Maize and Blue, both of them are in his pro uniform.


This is my 4th card of Nik Stauskas but unlike LaVert above, this is my 1st one in his pro uniform. I picked this one up for $.23/shipped as well, only it came in a 3 card lot with 2 other 76'ers that I don't need. Both of the above cards came from the same seller as well.


Now we're dropping it old school with a great pitcher in the 80's. I got this one for only $.14/shipped It is my 139th card of that set and my 111th card picked up for the vintage collection this year.


Last but not least, I got this 2005 Relic of Harold Baines for $2.49/shipped. I debated on bidding on that much because it's kind of a cheesy card but it is of Harold Baines so I said why not. This is the 67th card that I've picked up for the White Sox collection this year.

1 comment:

  1. I would have bought that for 2 fiddy! Cheezy or not.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.