Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

MLB and NFL

I got another envelope today and it wasn't even the other cards that I won with yesterdays cards. Check em out.


I picked up this future pitcher (bullpen at the rate his pro career started a few nights ago) for the Sox. Apparently, Optic is the chrome version of Donruss. I grabbed this for $.25/shipped. This was actually a 2 card lot of the same card and I still got it for a quarter.


I also nabbed this one for $.25/shipped from the same seller.  I didn't realize I just won it and he relisted another one and I'm currently winning it so I may end up with dupes. This is my 15th card of his but only my 2nd one picked up this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.