Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Dennis Weekend, Baseball Edition

Welcome to the 2nd and final post of the cards that Dennis gifted me this past weekend at the Michigan game. Check out yesterdays post for the 1st one. While yesterdays was all Michigan related, it was also all football and basketball. Today, we'll show all the baseball.


We'll start off with the 1 White Sox collection card I got. While it's nice and shiny, as well as numbered, it is Albert Belle. It's still needed though so we'll take it.


I thought I had this when I went to look up since I had 6 different cards of his from this set, but I didn't. This is my 357th different card of Tom Terrific but only my 2nd one picked up this year.


This shiny card is my 447th different one of Konerko. As much as I like seeing Paulie in black, I don't mind his Dodgers or Reds cards as I don't hate those teams either.



Dennis always hooks me up with this player and the next as we both collect them. These 4 cards of Cal make that ever growing collection at 423 different cards.










This would be the other Michigan Man I mentioned in the last post and as you can tell, Dennis hooked me up. He got me base, inserts, shiny, oddball and even a "big" card. These 17 cards put that collection at 185 cards.

A big thank you to Dennis for the cards and for being my date for the game. Be sure to check out "Too Many Verlanders" and "Too Many Manninghams"

1 comment:

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.