Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Catch-up Post

I have another catch up post. My oldest kids were here for the weekend for a wedding and I was busy Thursday through Monday and then a couple of days to recover because I'm not used to actually having to leave the house on my days off. Oh yeah, and my anniversary was Tuesday, probably should throw that in just in case the wife stops by (won't happen.)


I picked up this 2018 Ripken for a quarter/shipped. It is my first of his from 2018 and my 419th different card of his.


I picked this up for $3/shipped. I don't really follow Sale anymore so I'm not sure why I still collect him, but I haven't quite made that decision yet. He's finally getting his shot at the playoffs and he should do well since he had time off from an injury because he usually fades at the end of the year. This is my 141st card of Chris.


This is one of those hugely thick cards. I picked up my 8th card of Caris LeVert for $1.99/shipped. It is numbered to /25 as well so I think it was a pretty good pick up.


This is my 9th card of Jake, the 4th autograph. I think I mentioned last time I picked up his card that since he's injured again, I've been picking up more of his cards. This one came to me for $2.25/shipped.

3 comments:

  1. Love that Sale. I have plenty of his White Sox cards... but I really need to go out and add an autograph or memorabilia card of him featured in his Red Sox jersey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't as expensive as you think they would be.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.