Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday Twofer

I gotta shoot out this quick post of the 2 cards I've gotten the last 2 days because I know I probably won't post tomorrow as I'll be in Ann Arbor watching my Wolverines spank Maryland (at least they better) with my boy Dennis of "Too Many Verlanders/Grandersons/Tigers in General" and "Not Enough Michigan cards." It is a noon game so I should be back home at a decent hour but it's still between a 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive so who knows if I'll be up to breaking out the laptop.


We'll start off with a Buehrle/White Sox collection card. This is from 2007 Heritage and it's a SP because the team name is in white. I picked it up for $.25/shipped. It is my 193rd card of Mark Buehrle.


You can tell football season has started because I've been picking up a bunch of former Michigan players, including this relic card of Devin Funchess. It's really shiny. This came to me for $2.25/shipped and is my 29th card of Funchess.

1 comment:

  1. Good pairing of another White Sox player I always respected plus a Wolverine! See you tomorrow morning, rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.