Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Last 2, for now

This will be my last post for a bit. As I said before, last weekend was really busy and I never took the time to get on Ebay and this week has been catching up. I do plan on bidding on stuff again, probably this weekend, but I don't have anything coming after these 2 cards. At least for a week or 2.


We'll start with a virtual dime box pick up for the Baseball collection. I think that's pretty good for $.10/shipped. The corner was bent a little when I got it because it was only in a penny sleeve but those are the chances you take when you bid on free shipping. Very few sellers actually send them with just that though so it's usually an easy risk.


I also picked up this 1989 Topps sticker, this is just the back and that was how it was advertised so I was surprised that it still had the stickers on the front. Not that I needed those but I'll take a sticker back of Cal for $.25/shipped.

2 comments:

  1. The Carew is awesome. Still trying to wrap my brain around why anyone would create a 10¢ listing with free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drake's is an under rated set in my opinion. Solid design with great players.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.