Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, October 15, 2018

Non Player Collection Cards

I didn't have much left coming to me but apparently, everybody sent their stuff on the same day. I received 4 envelopes with 4 cards today.


Picked up this card for the Baseball collection out of the virtual dime box of Ebay. The pic doesn't really show it but it is die cut.


I was surprised to win this card for the Michigan collection. I have a/some Jake Long autos but I'm pretty sure they probably came from Dennis. I picked this up for $3/shipped.


I wasn't surprised to win this as it's a pretty generic card of the late 90's but I was happy to because while I have a ton of Frank Thomas, I don't have many relics, or at least I don't think so. I don't have a player collection of him but with all those 90's inserts, I'm pretty sure if I did, he would compete with my Konerko collection for the most cards and it's over 400. I did pay the max bid of $3/shipped for it.


Last but not least, I picked up another auto of Matt Davidson who is pretty much our current 1st baseman/DH. I like him and he can crush the ball, but he's pretty inconsistent so far so I keep hoping he gets better there.  Although the inconsistency has paid off for me as this is my 4th different autograph of him. I picked it up for $2.25/shipped.

1 comment:

  1. It may be a little generic, but the Frank Thomas relic is still pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.