Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

A couple of 80's shortstops

I got an envelope in the mail today, out dropped 4 cards. 1 of which I already have, oops! Sometimes I just don't feel like going through and checking and just bid anyways. I'm only out a quarter so I say screw it.


I picked up a couple more Ripken's, the Donruss version as well as the Optic. I guess this is Panini's version of base and base chrome because they are the same photos. I picked them both up for $.25/shipped/each. This player collection is now at 447 different cards which is my most for a player collection. He passed my Konerko collection last week for that distinction.


I also picked up this Optic version of Larkin for a quarter/shipped. This is my 193rd card of the former Wolverine which puts that collection as my 4th highest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.