Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Cardinal Carlton

After almost a week without any cards, I get another envelope today for 2 days in a row. Just one card today though but I don't care. Any day with new cards is a good day.


This is the 5th card I've picked up this year of Steve Carlton which considering last year I picked up exactly zero. I don't know if that's because I upped my max bid since last year or not but it was the difference on this card as I got this for $.54/shipped. $.54 is actually over my $.50 max bid but that's because apparently I've been paying taxes lately and didn't realize it. This is my 106th card of the lefty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.