Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Friday, July 26, 2019

Huge Mail Day

Believe it or not, I haven't been absent out of laziness, this time. I actually just hadn't received any cards all week. That is, until today and than I got a bunch at once. 4 envelopes to be exact but nobody cares about that, let's get to the cards.



We'll start with the freebies. These 3 were all throw in's on one of the other packages. Now I do occasionally get extras but never cards like these. Usually throw in's are from the junk wax era. I can definitely get on board with these, especially a Stadium Club.



I actually picked up 4 of these 2002 UD Vintage, these 2 obviously go to the White Sox collection. This is my 69th card of Carlos Lee and my 62nd of Ray Durham. I picked them both up for $.25/shipped/each.


I also added a couple more of Frank Thomas cards giving me 409 cards which would place him 3rd in my player collections, if I had a player collection of him. I paid $.44/shipped and $.41/shipped for them.


I also grabbed another 2019 Heritage which puts this team collection at only needing 1 card, minus the short prints. This is also my 5th card of Nate Jones and I picked it up at $.44/shipped.


I did get 1 player collection card, actually 2 but I already had the Larkin from the same set. As you can probably guess, I grabbed this one with the above 2 that go with it. I picked this one up for $.25/shipped as well and it is my 448th card of his which is my highest amount in a player collection.


Last but not least, I picked up another Delmonico auto, it's my 3rd one in a month. I only paid $1.50/shipped for it and it's my 8th card of his and as I said, 3 of those are autographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.