Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Catch up from the Holiday

Hey all, I'm back. We went down to Virginia on Tuesday to spend the week with the in-laws. They live in Bristol and about 2 hours south of them my cousin lives so I took a couple of days and went to see him and his family while my wife hung out with her family and friends.

We got back yesterday and I gathered up all my envelopes that came in for the week so this will be a bigger post to catch up. I also bought some cards from my cousin (he sets up at shows) and I also received a bunch of cards from Rod over at Padrographs. I won a card in a contest and he sent me a bunch of White Sox as well. Back to today, these are my Ebay wins since Tuesday.


I picked up this card that I've bid on a lot and finally won. I only paid $.34/shipped for it as well so that was a surprise. This is my 102nd different card of Abbott.


I was also surprised to win this 2005 Leaf Sportscasters. It's numbered to /55 and I rarely see these come up for sale at a low minimum bid so it was nice to grab it for only $.50/shipped. It is my 105th different card of the lefty.


I picked up another Delmonico auto, this is the 3rd one in the last week or so. I picked it up for $2.25/shipped and it is my 7th card of Nicky.


I grabbed another Darboh auto as well. If you remember my last post with him, most of my cards of him are autos or relics. This one came to me for $3/shipped which I think is a decent price since this one is numbered to /99. It is my 15th different card of his.


Last but not least, I managed to actually win a Konerko relic card. I rarely pick his cards up anymore, let alone a relic. I paid my max bid of $3/shipped for it and it is my 437th different card of Paulie.

1 comment:

  1. Steve Carlton #'d to 55 for 50¢ delivered? That's the purchase of the year. Sportscasters rule!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.