Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Another Delmonico

I got one envelope with one card I purchased and three freebies which are the best kind of cards.


Another Delmonico autograph. I picked this one up for $2.68/shipped. It is my 10th card of Nicky and my 4th autograph of his.

The seller sent a few bonus 2019 Topps Fire cards which is always a plus. I was going to show those but I lost the scans so you don't get to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.