Welcome

This blog is about sports cards. I tend to only purchase cheap items so don't come hear expecting to see big money cards. My teams collections are Chicago White Sox and Michigan Wolverines. I also have a bunch of player collections.

Monday, September 16, 2019

2 Wolverines and a Sox

It's been almost a week since I posted. This time, I haven't been out of town, I just didn't get anything in the mail. Although that is probably because I was out of town the weekend before so I didn't pay for anything for a few days. This is the lull before the cards coming in again.


I picked up this Anderson chrome for $.41/shipped. Always nice to add the league leader in batting average to the White Sox Collection. This is my 14th card of Timmy.


I picked up another auto of Amara Darboh. This is my 6th autograph of Darboh. It's also my 22nd card of him but only my 17th different one (I have some dupes of autos and relics). I paid $1.37/shipped.


I also picked up another auto of Jake Butt. This is my 7th auto of Jake and my 13th total cards. I paid a little more for this one but it came with the auto of Darboh above. I got it for $2.15/shipped, it's numbered to /99 as well.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty good prices on a couple nice autos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't surprised with the Darboh, as you know, you can get all kinds of his stuff. I was surprised by the Butt price, especially numbered to /99. I'll be glad when they start using some other photographs of him though.

      Delete
  2. I finally went out and grabbed a pair of Anderson autographs... while they're still affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousin ended up with one, if he ever sends my package to me, I'll have my first.

      Delete
  3. This Tim Anderson Chrome is pretty interesting, it looks like the tire portion of the banner is 3-D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty noticeable on the card but I think the scan really made it pop.

      Delete

Sorry about the word verification, but blogger sucks at filtering out the comments as of late. As bad as their last update is.